Going For A Walk Under The Influence Of Thc

Discussion in 'General' started by Grandfather, Jun 3, 2013.

You do realize the area you just named off, is a good sized portion of the United States? So the chances I live in one of those areas, actually is quite high.

But, no. Bakersfield CA and we have seen triple digits this summer and are expecting them again, this weekend. Basically desert here, especially since Sacramento turned off the water. Most of Southern California is desert, with water being pumped in. Mojave is about a 45 minute drive for me.

It kinda is a good portion isnt it, haha sorry im not tryin to be an ass i'm just drunk and just...letting my fingers type.  but yeah.  that sucks =/ here in NChighest we've hit so far is 90.  which is insane considering it is june 3.  should i mention no 90s forecasted by the NWS for the next 10 days, GFS and ECMWF support that as well!  crazy awesome.

3. I used to live in the city, and I'd get home from work around midnight and go for long walks with a couple of joints to mellow out for the night before coming home and having a steamy shower while hot boxing the bathroom. Good times. When it's nice in the summer I like to go on bike rides to scenic places to toke up.

You're telling me, dude. I'm a landscaper by trade and yardwork pays the bills. You are damn right - it goes by far more bearably after a toke or two.

Eh, don't worry about it. Our weather has been some of the weirdest stuff, I've seen. Its a fascinating field you're in.

I'm originally from Oklahoma and that's where my family all is. They're the ones, I'm freaking out about right now.

6. I miss the days when I could get that high  :(