Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going for a Long Drive

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlackFlowers, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Hey all, I'm leaving tonight to go to the mountain house a few friends and I rented for NYE weekend. I'm taking the PA turnpike and it'll be about a 2-3 hour drive. I'll have a quarter of mids and a quarter of pineapple kush with me. My question is will it be a good idea to blaze on the way up there, taking police into consideration, and if yes should I start when I'm close to my destination or when I first leave? Or should I just
    be patient and smoke when I get there?

Thanks!

2. Hide ur kush and preroll some js or blunts of the mids and just whenever ur away from traffic set cruise to like 1 over the limit and blow what u got rolled
    Thas what I would do

3. If it were me I'd prob start smoking half way there but your safest bet is to wait till you get to the house. OR. you can smoke before you get in the car. :smoke:

4. I'd smoke the whole way. Just roll some joints and have one whenever you like. Nobody is going to think twice about you smoking as long as you are obeying the laws of the road. It could just be a cigarette, right?

5. Smoke right as you get on the turnpike. When I would drive to school I would smoke right as I was getting on the freeway, its the best way to enjoy it.

6. Hide the kush because of the odor, smoke the kids as soon as you get on the highway and roll the windows down to let it air out once you're done. IMO

7. Think about it though, if you get pulled over your whole weekend is fucked. You can wait 2-3 hours to smoke:hello:

8. Only smoke while you're on the road. If you're driving, nobody is going to look close enough to tell the difference between a J and a cigarette. If you get pulled over, just toss the joint out the window like it's a cigarette butt and play it cool. The cop won't search your car unless you give him a reason to.

9. i'd just wait. its only a couple of hours, driving while high can be dangerous, and if you've got a car full of smoke when you pull up to a tollbooth you're fucked. just hide your shit and smoke it when you get to the cabin.

10. If it was me i would wait. Sure you probably won't be caught. But still... you have few rights while in a motorized vehicle. Why risk it when if they smell it they have probable cause to search it. Don't know about PA cops, but in Florida, They can "hold" you for like 20 minutes while the drug dogs come. It's not considered detaining... That's how cops can screw you over.

11. I live in the Chi, so don't know how the Cops are on the holidays over in the East. But honestly, unless you're some crazy ass driver weaving in and out of roads or going 50 mph over the speed limit, there is no reason for the cops to pull you over.

Stay on track with the pack of cars. Cops will only pull you over if you're driving suspiciously or doing something wrong.

Roll down the back windows, and don't hot box your car. That's just asking for trouble.

12. Thanks everyone for your replies. I just learned that my friend that's driving up with me is picking up an additional half and 3 pot brownies. There will be a lot more marijuana in my car than expected so I think I'll take the safer route and wait to smoke.

13. Follow this plan.

14. Make like the guys runnin drugs. When your blazin have a cig in the ashtray, maybe more if you can pull it, prefferably somethin strong smellin like a black and mild or a menthol and DONT pass anybody.
    Just do what the guy infront of you is doin and stay in the middle lane, That said dont burn on small one lane highways and shit jsut on like interstate and shit, you can always flick it out the window when they pull up behind you and just say it was a cig butt and take the ticket for litterin.

15. I'm doing the same thing tonight and i'm putting my dope into 3 bags and then hiding it in my trap. We got 5 blunts, although the drive is only an hour, rofl.

16. Like everyone else said, hide that kush. I'd roll a J or two to smoke when im close to the cabin. But probably not smoke at all. Like what was said before its juts two to three hours. Would you really want to risk your whole weekend of fun? :D

17. Smoke joints they look like rolled ciggarttes and obey all traffic laws problem solved! Happy Smoking :smoking:

18. Smoking on the interstate isn't really that hard. Know where cops lurk, drive the speed limit and keep your cat back away from wandering eyes. I straight blaze every time I go back and forth from school, 4 hour drive.

19. just wait man, blazin on the highway isnt worth it! i got rolled for speeding and ended up in county for the nite :/ i didnt even smoke either