Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going For A Job, Will I Fail A Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shudipwnu, Jun 11, 2014.

1. #1 shudipwnu, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    Hey guys. So I smoked 2 small cones on Saturday (4 days ago) and the Saturday before that, (same 2 tiny cones) and this morning my dads work mate called me and said he has an interested employer, now I am freaking out because I really need this job and I have no clue whether or not I'm gonna fail. They said there will be a drug and alcohol test. Any help/tips/prayers are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

(also I'm 6'1 and 176 pounds)

edit; the job interview is tomorrow.

2. synthetic urine 

3. I don't think you'll pass synthetic urine would be the way to go

4. Yup youl fail lol should of known better

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. synthetic.. unless someone is watching you. it will be a piece of cake.  although, i'd be terrible.. i'm a bad liar.  good luck!

other option is start cleansing immediately.  wake up in a day or 2 and first piss take a home test.  If you pass on the first piss of the day, dilution could work.