Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going dry.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheStankyDanky, Mar 18, 2009.

1. What I will never be able to get used to is the fact that no matter what each year that I have been smoking, we have gone dry. My pops said that before I started smoking they would have 10 lbs last them the entire year, Now we go through it like its nothing. I miss the first day when the bud is finally dry and you can smoke what seems like an endless crop, then time comes where you do run out.
    That's part of the game though I guess, anyway any good strands to check out, We are down to shake so it's about buying time until next season.

2. Yea 10LBs from back in his day cost nothing, now that's worth thousands :( I wish we were a generation older but with technology we have today

3. I feel the same way. Every time i buy and I see all the nugs in my jar i think it will last awhile. Then fast forward and im shocked when i see only one nug left for some reason.

4. people shouldn't post these sad threads
    :(

5. its really fucked up how expensive weed is. im bout to go fuckin rob some dealers.

6. Ya, I mean it is a luxury to be able to smoke at no cost, but that only lasts until the pot runs out, then its fan for yourself. It really costs next to nothing to grow your shit outdoors, so that's what we do, but there is always the time of year where you just have to pay for your chron.

7. you smoke with your dad? cool.

but yeah, pot it a luxury.

8. Everyone in my family is very open about it, especially for medicinal use.
    My dad's a savage hippie tho, hes been smoking almost his entire life, and he still only really smokes out of a little wooden pipe no bigger than my pinkie, I bought him a bub and he loves that thing! He is a pot smoker with Emphysema that he got from smoking cigs for 40 years, he quit smoking cigs, and continued smoking pot, and now his lung capacity is increasing, and his Emphysema is staying dormant.