GOing crazy

Discussion in 'General' started by 420 High Times, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Tell me something people who are on unemployment, How is it in your state? Rhode Island is the WORST, Ive been trying to get on the phone with them to renew my unemployment for the year and the phones are ALWAYS busy. Im going crazy hitting the redial over and over and over. And once I finally connect Im going to have to wait at least 40 mins while on hold

Anyone else hate dealing with unemploment office?

Anyways hows your morning GC? Ill be browsing these sites till I can connect with unemployment.

2. RENEW ?????

Put some of that energy into looking for a job ?....SLACKER !

3. Haha I new I should have posted more before people jumped down my throat about me being a slacker.

Ive had the same job for 4 years as a landscaper. I get laid off due to work every December till March. I love that job and want to go back to it every spring.
    As far as the renewing goes its a mandatory process once Jan 1 comes weather you still have money on your claim or not.

Plus if I got some part time job during winter I probably wouldn't make as much as I do on unemployment

4. 4 years experience..you should consider starting your own landscaping business....Illegals are taking over the "landscape industry" and putting our own out of work

5. I actually landscape at a golf course which is why I love it so much. Dont really know why I said landscaping. Ive thought of starting a landscape company before but Im still too young and that market is sooo flooded right now. In my area at least

6. Shittt op. I am in Michigan and i hate calling those hoes!! It is busy all the time!! The Michigan works lady that was helping me then dials in 3 times and gets someone... i swear they must have a special line. So yea. I know what you mean. They could make some jobs by getting more people on the phones lol. Seriously.

Good luck gettin through.

7. just got connected!!!, now ill be on hold for about 50 mins before i talk to a person, ugh

8. There are special lines like that, Its just peoples private extensions. I used to have afew of those numbers but one quit and I lost the other number. It used to only take me about 10 mins for the whole process

9. So look for a second job?

10. Landscape in season...indoor gardener off season. Money problems solved.

11. haha i dont have a problem, just annoyed Im still on the phone is all

12. Yeaaa RI is def a killa

13. Says your in Puerto Rico. Originally from RI?

14. I'm in Warwick right now but I'm just doin' the school thin' in Exeter which I have to go back to right today lol

15. Thats awsome, Ive met a lot of blades on here from RI. Just finally got off the damn phone with those people but everything all fine now :smoke:

What school is in Exeter?