Going crazy

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by twistedbullsh1t, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Ok guys so this weekend the downstem on my bong was stuck and i yanked it so hard, part of the bong came off with it, so now im looking for something new & under 200$. All i smoke is flower, never any oil, so im not too sure if i should go with a bubbler like this for straight flower (170$+shipping)[​IMG]

Or something like this, which would be alot quicker to receive and cheaper but not as sexy . (115$)
    [​IMG]

What should i do? Any other good companies out there for under 200? thanks guys 

2. Both are good choices, but that bubbler's sweet!

3. Please do not get that second one, that looks horrible. SB's are nice pieces, is that a 16 hole downstem or what?

4. Get the first one. It looks a lot nicer imo. I don't really like the price though to be honest.

5. Yeah thats the thing, the damn price, my past 2 pieces had the quality of the second one (china glass bs) and they both broke over stupidity so it basically scared me from dropping more then 200$. As for the downstem its a ''17-hole microdiffuser''.

I live so far north (northern canada) that shopping online is my only option so really, your guys advice will be huge in deciding what i'm gonna get since i cant try it out myself before buying it. Very frustrating 

6. Get the sb, way better quality. You get what you pay for and the second one is cheap glass. The bubbler will be perfect for flowers.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 joelww14, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    Yeah even tho a bubbler may not be best for flowers its better than that bong as that looks like its gonna have a ton of drag ... but then again some people like draggy pieces :) i say keep looking and posting up suggestions seeing what people think ..