Going Crazy.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420Kmak, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Ok I'm new here & I need to vent I been On probation since April & I'm going crazy! This is the longest I've been with out Buddha I was ok at first now I'm just like shoot me please. Only thing I can hope for is I get off early. Advice anyone? Toke on one for me :(

2. Do something lol ex: (workout, drink, drink some more, clean your house/room, watch movies, go hiking etcetcetc.)

Take your mind off of smoking and try and avoid being bored. Good luck buddy

3. Lol thanks I never really drank before I've started to on the weekends just not the same lmao. I was doing fine till the plant I worked at closed the doors now I'm just bored like you said.

4. That's rough man but like I said find something to do maybe a new video game lol FIFA has got me through some dry spells, but if you dont mind me asking how longs your probation for?

5. Let's see....my probation started in May so I'm basically in the same boat as you are, besides going crazy lol. Well, other than the basic court requirements like community service/classes you might have to take, I would start a hobby or something. Like playing guitar, writing, drawing (these are what I do to keep myself busy)....really anything to stay busy and pro-active.

Don't look at it as a bad thing, think of it like a long T-break. I was really bad-off in the first couple months, but I started to really focus on my guitar playing. I've improved quite a bit, I even have about 4 songs that I'm working on.

Probation is only gonna be as bad as you make it (although some parts do suck, like random drug tests)

6. im on probation too...just drink like ive been doing lol

7. Well I hate to be "that guy" but if you smoke weed to the point where it's the only thing you really enjoy and your going crazy without it, mabye it's time you reevaluate your habit. Don't let MJ become the only thing fun in life, while it may not be too harmful physically, if you let it take over, your gonna wake up one day and realize you've just smoked your life away. Bud can be a wonderful thing but it should be no more than an occasional pleasure that opens your mind and enhances the beauty in the world, like the icing on your cake that is life.

I recommend finding a couple hobbies, one mental (art, music, logic, etc.) and one physical (lifting, running, fighting). It will keep you in great shape and make life even more beautiful and worthwhile as you get into them and start to enjoy them even more.

Just my $.02, peace:smoke:

8. [quote name='"KronicBoom"']Well I hate to be "that guy" but if you smoke weed to the point where it's the only thing you really enjoy and your going crazy without it, mabye it's time you reevaluate your habit. Don't let MJ become the only thing fun in life, while it may not be too harmful physically, if you let it take over, your gonna wake up one day and realize you've just smoked your life away. Bud can be a wonderful thing but it should be no more than an occasional pleasure that opens your mind and enhances the beauty in the world, like the icing on your cake that is life.

I recommend finding a couple hobbies, one mental (art, music, logic, etc.) and one physical (lifting, running, fighting). It will keep you in great shape and make life even more beautiful and worthwhile as you get into them and start to enjoy them even more.

Just my $.02, peace:smoke:[/quote]

Well I mean I've been fine the past 5 months it's just been these past couple days it's really been bugging me. I completely agree with what's your saying though.

9. [quote name='"Aw Hey Bud"']That's rough man but like I said find something to do maybe a new video game lol FIFA has got me through some dry spells, but if you dont mind me asking how longs your probation for?[/quote]

I hope to be off by April. Still working on that 1200 fine lol. & thanks for all the advice I'll be skating & playing guitar even more now.