Going Coco with 1000 watts

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by VeoDigital, Jan 6, 2011.

1. :yay: Bravo........Bravo........ :metal: your a gentlemen and a scholar. great work bro. what are you working on next? the same plants but just clones? have you started any of your attitude birthday giveaway seeds?

2. I germinated Blue Widow, Critcial + and Burmese Kush. There are still 4 Apollo's in the flower tent coming down on Tuesday. I have 4 more clones that I put into the flower tent as well, two are Jack 47s, 1 Apollo, and one the the 6th. I have been helping a local card holder with their plants and setup. Pretty much a lot of work going on here, staying busy and stayin green.

3. awesome bro. sounds great. is that jack47, jack herrer (spelling?) x ak 47? i got a sour ak as one of my freebies that has been on my mind lately. i envy you for having/knowing people that you can help in their gardens. i wish i knew ANYONE that grew lol. 7 days and my rocklock goes into flower under the 1000w. im pumped about this strain. shes a big ole bitch. just transplanted her into 3gal smartpots, along w/ the NL (which is also huge) took 4 clones off each. did you see those shots of my PPP that came down last week? im really glad you got a few of those beans. i think your gonna absolutely love it

4. You are correct! It is Jack Herrer x AK47, has beautiful orange hairs, thick trichomes, so far I have been receiving nothing but compliments on them.

So my buddy who just got his card wanted to get going so I have been helping him with setup. I hooked him up with 10 clones, we setup his tent, hood and ventilation and he is rockin. This allowed for me to clear out some space in my closet, I have 4 clones, 2 of the 6th and two Apollo rollin. They had a bit of a rough start but are going well now. The Blue Widow is just now breaking the surface, and I have 12 Jack White seeds soaking for germination. Once the 12 sprout, they will sit in the closet for up to 3 weeks, I am hoping less. They will then join the 4 other clones already in flower.

I am holding off on the PPP because they are reg seeds. I need some time and more space before I venture there. I saw all of your shots though, they were mouth watering. I am lovin the looks of the PPP.

5. Yo Veo, you ever end up using that silica blast?
    I just got some, wanted to see if you noticed a difference..

6. Yes sir I have been using it and I think it definently helps. The stems appear to be much stronger and healthier.

7. nice just added it to mine.. is protekt and silica blast the same shit? do you know