Going Coco with 1000 watts

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by VeoDigital, Jan 6, 2011.

1. oh i dont clone in coco. i clone in a bubble cloner i made on the cheap, like $12 cheap hahaha. works great though, i havent had a clone not take except 2, but i didnt clean the cloner in between runs so i had a little algae growth in there and i used a few drops of roots excel (which i wont do again). usually once i start seeing white nubs on the cutting i usually put in 4 drops of superthrive and i have killer root action within a day our 2 after seeing those little white nubs. my beans have already passed through new york, so i should have my order and my partner in crimes order by friday id say. im really excited about the TH Seeds S.A.G.E. and the Kushage. oh and the Dinafem diesel sounds great, i also got one of those as a freebie. we should plant ours at the same time and see how they both do in different environments/conditions/nutrients blah blah blah. just an idea:wave:

2. has your order arrived yet bro? got all my shiznit today :hello:

3. Damn, I haven't received mine yet. USPS tracking still states:

Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

4. One of these girls looks ready to come down. For records keeping, this is Jack #1; 80% of the hairs are orange/red, and the trichs are all cloudy, very few amber.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. that most definitely looks ready. I would chop her down..

6. Veo your Jack and my Red Dragon are at the exact same point. Weird man but cool.

7. looking good bro. i know we hear this "let it go another week" shit on here ALL THE TIME, but i really would let it go another week or so. depending on, of course, what kind of high you like. i think she could put a tad bit more weight on in that time. maybe 10-12 more days? what day is she on?

8. Very nice grow! That last pic looks amazing.

9. Thanks DreaminGreen.

I decided to let it go another 5 days, will chop on Wednesday. I pulled her out of the tent so you all could see how wide this broad is. She is 52" in width one way, 48" in width the other way.

Camera died, so I didn't get any close ups. Need to score some AA batteries tomorrow.

[​IMG]

10. oh wow. she looks beautiful bro. check out my my thread. i have an interesting thing i found on there

11. Thanks man, I like her. Will be fun cutting her down on Wednesday.

12. Got my seeds today, which was a bonus so I decided to celebrate and cut down the behemoth. I have been trimming for 2 hours straight, and had a huge amount of primo trim, but I am no where near done. So, I decided to make some Canna-Ghetti, my own recipe. Boiled noodles of course, used strait marinara sauce, added garlic powder, onions, sugar, pepper and about an ounce of trim into it. I finished eating it about 20 minutes ago and am starting to feel it good.

13. whats the scoop Veo? ya havent updated for a bit

14. He's trimming! Just harvested right?

15. Yeah I have been busy as hell with trimming. All of the plants have come down, I have fully trimmed 2 and a half of the plants. Between work, this, and birthdays in the fam, its been crazy. The apollo's are still rollin good, but I had a mite problem arise because I stopped the neem once I had some buds. I sprayed the shit out of them, and think I have it under control. All of my clones are just about ready to go into flower, but I am holding off due to the timing. Going to start my SoG once the apollo's finish, which is in a few weeks. Also will be replacing the current mums I have with some of these clones.

Side note, a few of the jack's had a few mature seeds from being pollinated by the hermi WW. Fem seeds for the win! I have scoured the internet to see if anyone has ever crossed Jack 47 and WW, and can't find anything. Talked with my buddies at the club, and none have seen a cross like this. So, since this is my new creation, I am naming the strain Jack White, after the singer from the White Stripes. Ill try to get some pics up of my harvest soon. I have no early guesses on yield, will weigh it all out in the coming days.

I sampled a bit of my product, drying it at 125F in the oven with the door open. Took about 30 minutes to fully dry, of course some of the potency will be lost when doing this, but helps me get a base line. I was so friggin high it was incredible. Being that the Jack is 75 percent sativa, I wasn't feeling tired at all. Actually felt really productive, and it complimented the trimming job! While trimming, I had to scrape the scissors a lot, as you all know resin just cakes them. Well all those scrapings turned into about 5 grams of hash. The first smoke of it was so clean, I took 4 tokes, and was literally comatosed. One hit does the job, but couchlock starts to set in just because it is so potent.

Posting from my BB at my nieces bday party. Will try to get on later. Stay green guys!

16. Cut everything down, trimmed, dried, then a final trim to everything, remove seeds (which didn't amount to many) and weighed. I ended up coming out with just over 10 ounces, which is kind of disappointing if you only take into account the wattage of my light. Granted, I thought I would come out with an LB, but this is only from 4 plants, and one, the WW which had a rough start, only yielded 1.5 ounces. But those buds are the best looking, and smoke the cleanest, so go figure. So from the other three plants, I averaged just shy of 3 ounces per. Also, take into consideration, I still have 4 more Apollo's to cut down, which are looking fabulous. If I get the expected 1-1.5 ounces off each Apollo, that means I will reach my mark of an LB and almost hit .5 gpw. Still need to get better, I was pulling .5 gpw with my 400 watter and 4 plants in a closet in pro-mix.

17. That is still pretty damn good, especially for four plants. Get lifted bro:smoke:

18. Looks great man. I still haven't pulled mine... this shit is taking forever. I love that jar shot.

19. man its still good results even if it didnt live up to your expectations.good job dude.