Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going campingthis weekend... With quad

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VapeMasterFlex, May 24, 2012.

1. Hey guys, this weekend I'm going to big bear to stay in a cabin, relax with fam, and chill with my friend.

I'll be up there for two nights.

Today, I just bought a FAT quad from the club.

As stated before, I'm going to be staying with family.

My question is-- if my friend is coming with a quad too, will that be enough, and what are the chances of us getting caught up from going out at night and shit to blaze?

2. That's too much .....

3. I would find a good smoking spot because your going to be there for a minute. Doobies and blunts.

4. Bring it in somthing smell proof if possible and if your in your own tent it should be easy to get out. If somebody wakes up and asks where your going say to the washroom building to take a crap or somthing... Other than that I'd suggest before you go to smoke make sure to know where your going first and try not to walk in the middle of the road... Good luck