Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going Camping, Advice?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LiaTheMagpie, Jun 4, 2013.

1. I'd like to pose a question to the more experienced Tokers out there. Some friends of mine and I are trying to plan a camping trip; we're looking at 4 to 6 people for about four days out in a cabin in the woods. We are looking to be ripped as hell the entire time we're out there and were trying to figure out how much bud, not including edibles, we should plan to bring?
    I am also looking for advice on where is best to camp out in the Washington State area?

2. Im from PA so I cant say the best place to camp. But I would bring 2-3 OZs of  bud if you all plan on smoking all day.

3. last time i pretended to be homeless, my wife and I brought an oz of shwagg because the other couple we were with didnt smoke, and my wife rolled the whole ounce into as many sweets as she could. smoked on a canoe in a lake, while walking the woods, fishin, evrything. sweets made it easier than handling any other piece. i also recomend at least 10 gallons of bottled water, and lots of trash bags. strong ones. God help you if you dont pick up after you leave. i cleaned up alot after my friends. they got hammered the whole time so when we left, my wife and I were the ones that cleaned the site. while smokin a sweet.

4. Thanks for the advice guys ^-^ I appreciate it