Going Bazerk...Help Pleaze

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dinop21, Mar 15, 2009.

1. now im 19 dayz into my gro, im using organic miraclegro, 10-5-5. in 2 gallon pots. one of my plants seem to look like they have a nute burn. i cheked alot on the diferent things that couldve happend and it only leads to this except, i havent put any nutes yet. besides that, i do kno its about that time for the nutes and ferts. my area only provides miracle gro products and im not using the internet. now can anyone explain to me exactly what ferts and nutes am i 2 use. some people tell me 1/4 strength thatn half...but i dont understand what this means. ive looked severall places and kno one explains the nutrient and fert part well...so can some one please help me....my plans are doing beautifully, and im ready for the nex step...first time grower btw

2. #2 Chunk, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    You ARE probably getting nute burn from the MG soil with added nutes. It is an unstable soil for MJ, especially for seedlings. My advice would be to repot in a different soil, one that has no added fertilizer. Seedlings don't need to be fed for 3 weeks, and yours would have been getting fed from day one. If you have a regular soil, add some perlite for drainage (about20-25%), and then you can use Miracle Grow water soluble nutes at 1/4 to 1/2 strength. Using it on top of your 10-5-5 soil though is a recipe for disaster. If your plants are doing beautifully, just keep watering and don't add nutes.