Going back to vaping-new vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Deleted member 616232, Oct 1, 2018.

1. I was vaping all the time a few years ago. I had 2 mflb bc they kept tearing and I had the spare one while one was being sent in. I got tired of that and bought Da Buddha and an Airzer solo. This was probably 5 years ago when I was vaping and not smoking at all.

I went back to smoking and now I am tired of the black stuff I cough up. I want to go back to vaping all the time.
    I realize new and better things come out with time. Do I need a newer vape or are these still just fine? I don't have money problems so if I need a new vape, well then I need a new one.
    TY

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. they make a tone of new vaping stuff now
    I would do some reading - now the - ceramic, titanium, and other mediums for the spikes and heaters so you don't need to torch anything - plus pure vap bags/machines as well - I just got my first pen and am experimenting with it - I am the only one of my old friends who has not gone to dabs and vapes

3. Good question, i am curious too as all i'm using is the MFLB no problems with it other than takes too many tokes to get to the point i feel the weed is all vaped out... very economical in that regard... i'm not a heavy user so trying to put a very tiny bit in the trough but it still takes forever to finish...

Bought the Evolve-D dry herb pen thinking it was a dry vaporizer at the time... no problem, good price but it uses combustion although i think you get a good amount of vapor if you toke it gently and it's easier on the throat than a straight pipe... i like it much if it was a vaporizer would be tit.

4. Its still about matching up ones needs and wants to the available options. What did you like and dislike about the Solo and the Da Buddha?

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Well the solo I liked in the beginning quite a bit. I may just need a newer version of that. The battery takes quite a bit longer to charge and have to charge it more often.

I seem to go through a lot of weed with the Buddha. I can only draw maybe 3 x before it's really dark. I draw medium to slow and I don't pack it tightly. I was told when it's a dark brown, everything is out of it, and refill it.

6. Perhaps the Air 2 is worth a look, the easily replaceable batteries might address the charging issue of the Solo 1. On the Buddha, I switched to a E Nano from the Da Buddha in part to conserve bud and it worked well in that regard. However, I kept the Da Buddha and turned it into my small dose (.04g) vape with some glass changes.

7. I haven't heard of the E Nano but I will look into it. Thanks!