Going back in time

Discussion in 'General' started by mcmad358, Nov 29, 2013.

1. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. I would go back to 2005 before my friend got killed and save him. 

Someone else will say kill hitler, that would be my second choice. 

3. I'd go back like a week from now ,and play the winning numbers for the mega millions (I'd place the ticket under my bed) then I'd go forward in time to retrieve my winning ticket.

4. #4 UnsuspiciousUsername, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    I'd go back to the 1350s. Unite the Native Americans and take over the world. They had their differences and problems, but they would be the group that would appreciate and care for the planet more than any if I were to give them the knowledge needed to launch them thousands of years into the future.

Now I say the 1350s because that was when the plague reached its climax. This would give me a solid ten years to prepare to conquer. 

5. I'd go back to yesterday to eat more turkey dinner nom nom nom.

6. I dont need to go back in time to make the changes I want to make

7. Fuck hitler and all, but, I'd stop the burning of the Library of Alexandria. so much lost knowledge

8. id discovery weed, id go to the day that the guy found the titanic and find it before him, id invent the water bed, id go get some 70s pussy, dam theres tons to do back in time.

9. Wouldn't change a thing, but I would go back in time and party with Hunter. 

10. I would have ended a relationship a year earlier instead of dragging it on and getting engaged.

11. #11 PublicEnemy20, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    I'd go back and save Heisenberg. 

Life isn't the same without Breaking Bad.