Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going away to college, how to smoke? (bong and carbon filter vs vape)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DownwardSpiral3, Aug 10, 2011.

1. personally since i got arrested at school last semester.. cop claims its because i had a bong if it was just weed then he probably would have let me go. Which could be the truth they say they catch drunk and high people everyday to the point its not worth the time to take em in. i was in my car by the way, but im sticking to jay's while at school for now on. pre roll a couple and if i see the cops and get paranoid i'll just eat that bitch. lol :)

2. If you're going to get a bong open a window, towel under the door, sploof, rip it til there is no cherry (for no extra smoke), and exhale thru the sploof out the window. And febreze helps too.
    Make sure you clean your piece frequently. Get grunge off or something.
    Know who your RA's are too.

3. Your girlfriend went to MIT?
    That's pretty crazy man, I don't know if I could go out with someone that much smarter than me.

4. #24 hfgdhsja, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes. Vapes are amazing. I get a nice clear high more often with my vape then any type of smoking. Plus, the amount of weed you use it a decent-good quality vape just makes you not wanna smoke.
    I'm reluctant to jays/blunts now because they use SOO much weed.
    I can use a dime, 3 times, and still get high
    And I have a tolerence since I smoke 2-3g's a day

5. I'm going to collage to, I plan to use edibles, dugout and cigarette one hitters to take outside the building like a cigarette, possibly a mflb if those methods are too sketchy