Going away for a week...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HighPoint 420, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Im going away for a week, 3 plants are on week 5 of flower with 3 weeks left, 2 once we get back. I will be watering the day RIGHT before we leave and then half way through with an automated timer and res buckets... Anyone successfully do this before? I think the whole vacation I am going to worry about my girls.. :(

Other than watering, I didn't think of any other issues.. Will be cutting all the unnecessary electric use for safety...

2. U should worry week 5 is most important week isn't it

3. Watering is all I was worried about.. What the hell does week five offer than 1-4 didn't? Its week 7-9 that are important to me...

4. My buddy always tells me week 5 is most sensitive dude and 7-9 so u can peep ur trichs understandable just have herd a lot about week 5 being most sensitive vulnerable time in flowering but good luck

5. If you are in dirt, then no problem.
    What kind of lights are you under?

6. How often do you water now? If you go a few days between waterings then your plan should work just fine. If you water more often, can you set the auto watering system to give it two doses in that week?

7. I AM in soil and I will have the following running with everything else in the room unplugged and obviously off.

400W HPS
    400W MH
    3 Fans
    2 Air Pumps (For the water res)
    and 1x Sun. Water pump
    1 AC @ 60F

I water 2x a week as of right now. Tomorrow, before I leave, I will be watering and I have an automatic timer set up to go off Sun @ 5am (Hr before lights come on) and 7PM (HR after lights go off) and the feeding will run for 5 minutes each time. We come back the following wed.