Going away for a week

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FunSizeKaZKaZ, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Hello, my business starts it's fall route this next week and I will be gone for a week at a time. I am wondering if I use these watering spikes and 2 liters of water will my plant have enough water for the week? It's in a 12" pot and the room stays at about 74-80 degrees so not to hot either. I have PH corrected the water to 6.8 and added a little cal mag to the water and also dressed my soil with some phosphate guano and worm castings. I would really hate to come back to a dead plant LOL. Having someone come over and water it is out of the picture otherwise this would be much simpler. I also soaked the soil so the watering spikes can work. Thank you much

Attached Files:

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Why two threads?

3. You can fill a kitty litter tray or other large flat container with perlite, fill the tray with water and set the pot on top. It will wick feed from the bottom. SIP method. If you have the headroom you can use a larger container for a longer time period.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Accident I'll delete the second one. I didn't even notice lol

5. Just did this with my new clones. Had to leave the grow for a week and had a dozen new clones that had just shown roots. Flowering plants got watered with drip system...but it contained nutes that I did not want to drip the clones with. Just got back yesterday and everyone is happy.

• Like Like x 1