Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going about getting a marijuana card.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stupac60, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Soon I want to go to the Dr. and get my card. I have a few questions though.

1. do i bring up pot as an option or will that make it look like im just there for that.

and 2. I have had my shoulder give me problems since i hurt it in football, however i have no records of trying something else out first, should i go with this or think of something else

2. chill you bumped your own thread after 40 minutes. Honestly I think it would sound like an excuse to smoke if you brought up weed on your own. Also depends on where you are and how strict the laws are for the card.

3. yeah if u live in a state that has easy herb laws you can find doctors that you set up an appointment with (or walk in appointment) specifically for a medical card so they're not gonna get sketched out about u bringing up marijuana

4. if you live in cali you can honestly say anything you want...you can have "chronic" diarehha and say that weed reliefs that if you want. here is what you might want to say;

"doc my shoulder has been hurting me, i have experienced with pharmacuticals and over the counter meds but you dont like the feeling of man made chemicals affect your body, and want to try a natural route with it; marijuana has helped me." Or just go to norml.org look up a doctor and he will blindfold himself and sign on the dotted line as long as you got the dough

5. Thanks, thats what i will say i bet. and i looked through that site but can't find a list of Dr.'s

6. are you in california?
    CA NORML Medical Marijuana Information

7. If you're in Cali, it's incredibly easy to find a Dr. Finding a doctor that will see you (for a fee, usually $100-$200) is way easier than convincing your family doctor to write a recommendation for marijuana. (By the way, at least in CA, all a you need to access clinics is a signed recommendation from any M.D., then clinics might give you a "medical card".) As far as I know, most if not all counties in CA do not require registered medical cards.