1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

goin to vancouver

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by stoner666, Jul 7, 2004.

1. hey everybody

I live in the fair city of edmonton and im gonna be going on a road trip to vancouver in search of some sweet bc bud and i was just wondering what part of the city i should be looking in to find thebest bud that bc has to offer
  2. Unfortunately, I can't help you with recommendations about Vancouver. I'm thinking about making a trip up there as well, though, so I'm pretty interested to hear what others have to say about BC.
  3. haahaha i live in Red Deer, if you live in edmonton you know red deer. but yeah the last time i went to bc to pick up 5 pounds of a buddy stash, we got jacked in surry by some fucking faggots, it was the shittiest moment in my life, so my word of advice is STAY THE FUCK OUT OF SURREY, BC.
  4. Hmmmm, I'm headed up to Vancouver in a few hours(damn I'm up late!) and that Surrey shit scares me. I think I'm gonna try to find some inside the New Amsterdam Cafe. And by some of course I mean women and alcohol and every possible thing I love besides weed.

Grasscity Deals Near You