goin to the grocery store

Discussion in 'General' started by Kidboogie, Mar 16, 2013.

1. yo headin to the grocery store, wish me luck smoke up greenies

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. why is this a thread?

3. why would you need luck to go to the grocery store? Is there a blackjack table there or something?

4. ^^i agree

why do you need luck?

do you need luck cause you are gonna shoplift?

5. I refuse to wish you luck.

6. You need to be wished luck that you come home with more than doritos

7. OP might get lost in the grocery store

8. I wish you bad luck.. May all the milk expire tomorrow and all the Isles be full of fat people so you can't get around them. And I hope there is a crying baby.

9. OP is a gallon smasher

10. I hate that shit :laughing:

11. Lmfao. Dude going there high takes skill not spending all your cash. When you go for groceries stick to the list! If going there for a snack set a spending limit.

Good luck, don't pull a 100 just in ice cream :stoned:

12. Dude OP, good luck. Forget these other guys.

13. I know what you mean op. May god be with you in your time of need.

14. Why do you need luck at the grocery store?

15. Spending all my cash grocery shopping is the least of my worries. I can't even think of shit to buy, it's more just walking around looking like a goof.

Whenever I make a list, i get to the store and start looking it over. I'll come home with maybe 3 things from it because the rest were "fucking stupid" as I'd probably put it.

16. i pray before i enter a grocery store.. people eyeball me. and stand in front of items that i want to stand in front of and select. of course those fuckers are never that ones the gawk, they hardly notice you.

and do not get me started on self checkouts. actually one time one gave me too much cash change. but the other thousand times sucked dog nuts.

17. i do not get stoned before the grocery store anymore, fuckin i swear everytime i would get home/munch/pass out. then wake up and go to make breakfast and its nothing but bullshit in there and im like... damn did it again:p

18. OP: When you're there, if you drop the soap in the shower, do NOT bend over to pick it up.

19. and as much as i hate those things... sometimes i'll jump at the chance to use one if i know the cashier is gonna comment on the items i'm purchasing. that could drive me to murder.. just joking.

20. Drop the soap at the grocery store? People get their booty holes plucked at the store