goin to Seattle

Discussion in 'General' started by Luvdabuddah, Aug 3, 2004.

1. whooooooo! i can't wait i got my tix y/d i leave friday the 13th! the biggest reason i can't wait is coz since that 900lb weed bust we don't have any good quality budz round here least not comin my way!!:( but muh dad on the other hand.....:D mmmmmm i can't wait to toke up a hogger on the way home from the airport (to his place) got a killer deal on the tix too but i change flights 3 times omw there. owell to get out of "Nohio" will be treat!! :p
    toke on :smoke:

2. have fun! ... and make sure to stop by Hempfest if your still in town :)....

3. shit!! that's right! what are the dates for that????

4. Seattle Hempfest 2004
    Saturday and Sunday
    August 21 & 22 - 10AM to 8PM
    Myrtle Edwards Park, Pier 70
    Free!

:)...........

5. THX man! i found a thread on it y/d...least ya dint tell me to find the search button :p lol i will be there i dont care if i hafta take a bus...but seeins how muh dad's a stoner along with my step mom...they will prolly go to!! (IHOPE!!!) otherwise i dont care i will go by myself lol!!
    this will be my 1st experience at something like this...i can not wait!!!

6. to anyone who lives in seattle, i have an uncle who lives out there and i've been out to visit twice now.. but my whole family is going to go summer of 2005. anyway.. my question is... since its not too smart to try and take bud on an airplane... i need to find a way to get some while i'm in town.. anyone who can help .. let me know.. thanks

7. dont ask for hook ups on here buddy, it wontt get you anywhere..

Luvdabuddah, I hope you enjoy yourself, its a great place to be..good people, great bud, good prices. They have some awsome restraunts in down town area also;)

I live like 15 minutes from seattle airport... maybe we could meet up for a smoke or two!!

PM me if your interested

8. hey I live in tacoma, we should have a little GC meetup in WA. :D

9. kool infox~ i'm hopin i have a way to get the use of a PC lol dad says the library is 3 blocks away tho so i'll prolly walk there otherwise i will have GC withdrawals lol!:p
    and i talked to dad the other day and asked ifin he was plannin on goin down to Myrtle Edwards park :D he's like oh well hell yeah we can go there , i tried goin year b4 last but way too many ppl. i was like well even if ya wanna drop me off i will brave the crowds lol! i hate crowds but a crowd full of potheads hasta be awesome