goin to prison.........8-16 years.......

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smokin_Chronic, May 23, 2009.

1. well me and 4 friends tried breaking into a house for a safe filled with 20,000 bucks and lots of diamonds.in the safe is also weed,and coke.we tried stealing this,and got caught.the cops knew THE DAY BEFORE we did it.we told them there was coke and weed in it,but the never checked.i think this is BULL$!^&......

FUCK THE POLICE

2. I call bullshit for some reason..
    I doubt you'd goto jail for up to sixteen years for robbery..

3. Its ok, i don't like details anyways.

4. Absolute anal rape. With a dildo made of iron bars.

Look dude, you've gotta start robbing people who deserve it. Karma will make sure you don't get caught stealing the pedophiles bucks. But when you start stealing just for the money, and not to pay assholes back in some way, you drop the soap on the floor, figuratively speaking.

Look on the bright side, if Nostradamus was right and WW3 is coming in 2013, your not gonna be much of a target in your jail cell.

5. That sucks.

I could never see myself going to prison to serve anything over 8 years. I would rather take all the LSD I can and kill myself in the most amazing and artistic way possible. But that is just me. :smoking:

6. its ok because if thats true then you got what was coming to you through karma

7. keep your buttchecks clenched:cool:

8. Karma doesn't reward thieves. Don't steal from anyone, period, no matter how revolting that person may be.

9. Why in the hell would you tell the cop that information then go rob it?

Stupidity = Natural Selection?

10. How is it bullshit when YOU were breaking into somebody else's house to steal 20K and a bunch of drugs?

You got caught, and you deserve to serve whatever sentence they throw at you. Maybe that will teach you not to break into another person's home.

11. Or you could just not steal shit at all. Now if im wrong call me out but karma is when some does something bad they get "repaid" for it. He would just be stealing stuff from someone which is bad and karma would repay HIM for it.

And sorry but you did the crime.

12. you guys actually believe this horseshit?

just take 1 minute to read his other posts and then reply :rolleyes:

13. If this is true, it's pretty funny considering how you're thinking everyone's going to feel sorry for you for being a thief. Have fun in prison.

14. Nah man, don't believe it, but it's always nice to point out flawed thinking :smoking:

15. i didnt tell them you fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. well apparently its a felony and for that its 8-16 in the stae of colorado.get it right

17. Don't drop the soap. Serves you right for trying to steal.

18. Smoke more, care less. :wave:

19. you people are fuckin assholes man.......im hoping i just get probation......

20. You're the one breaking into houses and we're the assholes?

It's time to grow up man.