Goin to mexico

Discussion in 'General' started by yota420, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Im goin on a 4 day cruise with my family that stops in key west for a day, mexico for a day, and some other city... so whats there to do in mexico? It will just be like 10am to 9pm i think...ive got a cousin thats my age (18) that also smokes weed so we will prolly go off and do our own thing... so yea anyone been to mexico?

2. bring a bullet proof vest for Mexico. :p

i hear something about a war going on down there ;)

3. haha yea i was thinkin i shoulda added whats there to do other than get shot blown up or kidnapped

4. beheaded maybe? ;)

anyways what part you going to?

5. im not sure. I know what ship im going on and when it leaves, spent 10 minutes on the fucking website and couldnt find out anything

6. Unless you're going to one of the border cities, you should be cool.

Do you remember what city you're going to ?

7. well since its a tourist boat it will probably bring you to a tourist town so you shouldn't get killed. :cool:

8. ok it stops at key west and we get from 7:30 (WTF) to 2pm, then goes to cozumel mexico and we get from 1-10

9. When you get to the Mexican city, don't dress like you have a lot of money. Seriously.

I'm going to Mexico too. But my hotel has acres and acres of land and shit to do. But the compound has 12 foot barricaded and barbed wire fence around it.

10. I always hear not to carry bags or purses.

11. This is true. Basically, don't wear/carry anything that will give someone the impression that you have money or that you are a wealthy tourist.

12. you can get ounces for like 20 bucks.

if you try to get weed, never accept the first price, because 1 if they're trying to jack you if you say "no tengo dinero" they aren't gonna jump you 2... you can ALWAYS get it for cheaper

13. #13 terradactyl, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    cozumel... not really too much shit to do. i went there like... 2 summers ago. just scuba'd a lot.

shopping, theres shopping. right when you get off the boat theres a little plaza thing right across from the gangplank or whatever it is. ummmm.

shopping and scuba diving. have fun..

and i wouldnt really worry about getting shot here.. but hey, a lot of shit can change in 2 years