Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Goin to go hit up the smoke shop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Aug 23, 2011.

1. 65$ budget (I have $93 but I'm buying a gram(20$) and my dude sells me skins for cheaper that store price so $8 on papers)

I know for sure I'm getting a spoon.. 20-30$

Down to 35-45$
    Should I get a grinder or a scale? My dude already weighs it in front of me so..
    Also how much would that be at an MN smoke shop?

2. Get a scale not a grinder

3. My dude already weighs it in front of me though..

4. your buying papers, a scale or grinder, a spoon and only 1 gram?

5. I say get a grinder only if you get large amounts of herb. If you are too lazy to break down a gram, then....

You're a stoner ;)

6. get a 4 piece grinder

it's easier too smoke ground weed cause it lights better

and with the 4 piece grinder you have a keif catcher and you can smoke keif bowls

7. I have a quarter at my home rofl..

8. Spend 20 bucks on a four piece grinder and ten to 15 on acrylic bong

9. I totally would, regarding the fact that i couldn't hide that..

10. get a four piece grinder with a keif catcher its a much more worthy investment over the long run

11. fuck the grinder and the spoon, i would strongly suggest buying a bubbler, i got mine for 54$ and it was the best marijuana related purchase i've made.
    IMG_0590.jpg

12. i actually agree with this guy. get the bubbler.

13. get a kief grinder instead of the scale

14. #14 hfgdhsja, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I faced the same problem as OP a few days ago, had a budget and I had a few things to buy, my weed is free, so I had about 100 too drop on a piece/scale, I got the ehle 250ml bong, a scale off of amazon for 11 bucks (.01, AND its discuised as an ashtray)
    So that's what I did, I would say a bowl over a bubbler tho, I've seen too many of my friends spill the bubblers water all over their jackets/table/floor and even worse, outside when we have no way of re-filling it =/

Just my 2cents, sorry for the rambling =o

15. If I were counting my dollars like you are, I wouldn't be buying weed.. Much less at 20/g.

16. #16 Goinggreen420, Aug 23, 2011
    $20 FOR A GRAM?!?!? That shit should make you able to physically fly or it's not worth that. And what kind of papers are you talking about for $8?

17. #17 hfgdhsja, Aug 24, 2011
    20/G is actually standard price everywhere that I know of...
    And he is probably buying mutliple packs of papers since he gets them for cheap

18. #18 Goinggreen420, Aug 24, 2011
    Wow, that's crazy. Dank is $10 per g, and great mids can be found for $4-$5. Glad I live in SC

19. grinder for sure. nothing better than a kief bowl between u and a girl or u and two buddies.

plus, u know ur bags r straight.

20. #20 Speedymotor, Aug 24, 2011
    I use scissors for my bud but if youre gonna choose between a grinder and a scale, id get the grinder