Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Goin to College Need HELP!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420tom, Mar 23, 2011.

1. ok so first off, for all you tattletales on this site im 18.
    im going to college at either loyalist in Belleville or Niagara in Welland
    anyone where on this site that goes thereE? i just want to kno if its easy to blaze at college in your dorm or outside, and if anyone who goes there blazes.

and college blades? if so we could chill in a couple months :p

2. i don't know either but usually the case is that you're better off smoking somewhere outside, be it infront of your dorm late at night, or on a desolate area of campus grounds. because the risk of getting caught and being punished for it doesn't really seem worth it, imo

3. Never been there but I was in college last year in dorm and yeah I went outside most of the time cause I got pissed at getting fines for smoking inside...and this year I took an appartment so fuck it I dont need to go outside anymore it was getting annoying to go outside every hour or so to take a rip haha

4. Go in the shower put a towel under the door steam the bathroom up with hot water and smoke with a spoof. Works perfectly. Make sure your roomies are okay with it first. Sucks to jabe straoght edge roomates. Or just roll a spliff amd walk outside and smoke.

5. im currently in college and quite frankly, this is the best environment for tokers. however, i wouldnt smoke in the dorms.ive already gotten one citation hahaha not worth it man