goin to a phish concert...

Discussion in 'General' started by Sheepstealer, Nov 18, 2009.

1. So my sister (she rocks!) got me two tickets to a Phish concert coming up. I have always wanted to go to one, and apparently she listened. F-ing sweet right?

I guess I'm a little nervous though, and I don't know why. I worked with this guy over the summer who's been to about a half dozen shows, and he was always telling me these stories and experiences from them. The kid has done everything from acid to X and everything in between...he made it sound as though going to a Phish concert is a life changing experience.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a pretty down-to-earth guy, and don't let this kinda stuff go to my head, but I've been thinking about it more and more.

I guess what I'm asking for is any advice, suggestions? Should I go to the Lot? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Haha.

The concert is about an hour and a half away from where I live, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna try (if there are any left) to get a motel room so I don't have to drive very far after wards...

I'm also trying to get my hands on some shrooms, which I've done before and loved.

I dunno, guess I just wanted to see what you guys think, vent a little, you know. GC is good for that.

Peace.

-Sheep