Goin over to Denmark!! Christiania!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by caliweed_man, Jul 2, 2005.

1. This is the caliweed man, back from sweden with more tales of northern madness!!

Me and my crew (myself, my GF, two iraqi friends of ours and one filipino) had set out from Malmö Sweden to Copenhagen Denmark
    on the first day of summer. (kinda bum weather but what the fuck!)
    so when we arrived in the central train station we exchanged our money and headed out for Christiania.<-( a place like amsterdam in Denmark where weed is sold openly) we walked the way that me and my GF had taken many times before and when we got there we proceeded to buy 3 grams of sticky green mary-jane and 2 grams of king hassans coma haschish! "well then" i said "TO THE ROLLIN SPOT HOMIEZ!!"
    we walked down to nemoland (a cafe - sorta/kinda) and started a 4 hour smoking session... wich led to a drinking session..... wich led to a fussball game...... wich led to more weed..... wich led to buying pipes and usin' em..... wich led to buying seeds for our crop...... wich will lead to weeks of smoking and free weed (plus cash!) wich led to us smoking more weed and some more after that (about 15 grams for all of us that night and 2 bottles of whiskey - all gone) and THAT led to us going home!! <-(about 6:00 am in the morning, home at 7)

2. how much did it cost ya? (the weed of course)

3. Been there...nice place...got ripped beyond recognition :D Yuo should've gone a bit later...the Roskilde Festival is there right now...but you prolly knew that, being from Sweden

4. hmmm *starts lookin up the cost of plane tickets*...FUCK, I cant afford that lol.

5. your are my motivation to continue living, i hope to visit this great land you speak of someday.