Goin out to smoke a fatty

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Blackspoiledflag, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Yo, what's up GC? I scroll through the forums frequently and was like f- it. I'm gonna make an account and see what kinda stuff people gotta say to me in this dire time in need from some fellow stoners.

So I'm gonna be goin on within the next hour to smoke a gorilla glue shatter joint on my roof. (It's a pre roll and it's got some mighty dank kief and oil in it). So I'm gonna be reaching far out and beyond for a simple light weight smoker like myself.

Now here's the rundown. I'm looking for shut that's super psychedelic like doors first album and Grateful Dead type shit. Ya know the good stuff to make you really wonder your own existence and purpose. Because at some point in the height of the high I'm gonna journal some shit that I think and feel and see when I close my eyes. (Sounds super dumb and cliché but I don't ever remember anything so it helps make this a little more memorable.)

So anyways, tldr of this situation, help me find some good psychedelic rock to help me get tilted off the face of this planet. Thanks bröthers.

2. Thrices new album palms or you cant go wrong with the tea party either

3. Or if you get writers block, watch the psychedelic bungee jump. He will ask the question you're meant to answer, about half way through.