Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

goin on a cruise

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reggaeman, Jan 24, 2010.

1. I am sure taping it to your leg under your sack would work very well, but you have to be comfortable with going through Aircraft Security already. If your the kind of guy that tenses up when going through aircraft security, dont do it. Because you will be way to nervous and you will get strip searched. If not then have a great time smoking on a cruise... make sure to tell us how things go!

2. I dunno, tying it to your thigh is way to risky cause all they got to do is pat u down and than your fuckeekekdkd

Honestly, like everyone said don't do it. I actually think it would be worse smuggling it like that and the charges are severe. Even if you're the sternest, the likelyhood of getting caught is high because they do random search. And not to be racist, but they do profile and if you look ethnic, especially if you look middle eastern, they will more likely search you.

Trust me, you will find all the weed you want on your destination and if you can't, just be without the dank for a week.