Gogo pipes/dodo glass pipes??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Andy2552, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Bought from gogo, I got everything its pretty nice, its thick glass. I'm sure its not the highest quality glass but it rips nice and is sturdy. I did try emailing them and never got a response but everything came and was in good shape.

2. yeah im about to order a spoon and that bubbler once i get the money. i have to ask my parents for money and just keep saving up:eek: sucks. makes me feel like im stealing it:(

3. I have ordered twice from gogo. Glass was decent. Packaging was good. Shipping was fast.

But, if you have any customer service issues they won't really help. They are foreign and didn't really seem to care.

4. wait are they not located in america?? becasue i have to use a visa gift card and i dont think they can do international purchases

5. They are in Washington. But the couple representatives a talked to are foreign.

6. oh good. :hello:

7. They're from WA and their service does suck. So I emailed them like three days later then again and they finally answered and were still unhelpful.

And their glass isn't very quality and is only thick in some areas. If you get a bong from them, everyone I've gotten has a very thick top where the mouth goes and a thin bottom where the water goes... And their glass has a lot of imperfections/bubbles in it, but for the price it's at, and if you're not anal about your glass and how perfectly it's lined up like the carbs and bowl holes, its worth it then.

8. I have bought from them before. They have very inexspensive pieces and ship pretty fast. The site is legit but the glass isn't the best quality, although it is durable enough

9. I recently placed a wholesale order with Gogo Pipes for business inventory.  The customer service was terrible from the beginning which should have given us a heads up, but the prices were hard to pass by.  After finally thinking we had all order details straight, we received our order to find so many things wrong with it!  Many pieces were cracked and fractured.  We received and were charged for items we didn't order. We didn't receive all of the items that we did order.  I emailed the representative the issues (because the employees speak little English), and was not contacted back after several days.  I called to discuss the order.  I was told that the order was messed up because 4 people were trying to make the order (I was the only person that made the order).  There was never so much as an apology for all of the mistakes nor did they take any blame.  I was told that in order to return any of the extra items that were sent, that I was also have to incur the return shipping costs.  There was a point in the conversation when the man was actually yelling at me and would not let me speak a single word.  It is the worst experience I have had with a distributor thus far.  Also, be wary of any website that only posts reviews by people that rate it a 5.  We will never use this company again for our business needs.

10. I bought my first bong from gogo. It was just a little glass bubble base bong that was maybe like 8 inches tall. The glass was really thin on the base and the slide. And you can tell none of the glass is even, it's all kind of lopsided. But it was only a $20 shipped bong, with that in mind it's really not a bad bong, at least it's not acrylic. But they shipped really quickly and packaging was great and everything was wrapped in bubble wrap. I didn't have the need to contact customer service though so I don't have any experience with that. Overall, if you need some cheap glass and are careful not to break it or anything, go for it.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. recently did a purchase from GradientGlass.com ....super satisfied after getting bowl in hand and with there customer service...must give a try..highly recommended..

• Like Like x 1