GoGnats Recipe Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Beachbound, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Hey GCers,

I purchased some GoGnats and want to use it when watering my plants tomorrow. Does anyone know what the recommended dosage is per gallon when used to water soil? The bottle only provides the recipe of Hydro and Sprays, but apparently it can also be used as a Soil Drench, I just cant seem to find the right mix.

Also, can it be put into Nute Water? Cause tomorrow is a Nute Watering Day. :smoke:

2. dont use this crap almost killed my whole crop take it back and buy azamax. also i "hear" gnatrol works well

3. stuff aint bad, it'll take care of your gnat problem. I did a soil drench the first time, used an oz per gallon. Then a week or so later I started using 5ml per gallon every other week for a couple weeks. Make sure you get yellow traps for the adults. If you do that it should be well maintained.

4. Thanks for the Replies.. I used 1oz per gallon yesterday and did my watering.. Everyone seems fine and it sure looks like the gnat population that liked to hang out on the outside of the pots, are almost non existent this morning. So I will keep an eye on it and see how it goes.

I do have the yellow sticky traps up and have been using them for a while now. They work pretty good!