Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gods gift?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by username703, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Ok so i live in nova, my guy just got in legit gods gift. limited supply though, goes for 30 a g...prices here are high regardless, usually 20 a g, 15 for mids. so..is gods gift worth 30?

by the way, nova is northern virginia

2. No one can answer that but u. have him smoke you out on a bowl and then see if its worth it.

3. yeah i guess i knew thats the answer. anyone tried gods gift before? i usually smoke dank purps so any comparison?

4. wel i live in cali.. and gods gift 20 is a g.. so but idk ask him to do 25.. or a dub for 30 or something

but gods gift i remember is incredibly dank and good

5. Tell your dealer to piss off, no matter how good the bud is no bud is worth more then $ 25 a G TOPS. your dealer is playing you. I live in NOVA too & did you get to see that bud first? knowing nova they always be bullshitting unless you know what your talking about and you've seen it b4 hand.

6. :wave:No bud off the street is worth buying for more than 20/g, the only way I would do that is if it's medicinal quality and I would pay 25/g at the highest. I would try to talk him down to 25 a gram or do an eighth for llike 70 im thinking. Good Luckk

7. #7 Ctoker850, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    i kinda agree with LIT but at the same time it depends if said dealer paid more than usual for it he might just be trying to get $5 out of it.. bottom line you either pay what he wants or you dont... and if you dont someone else will cant be mad at him for trying to make some money off it after all if you had the means to get it you wouldnt do all the leg work for free....

pro tip: dont buy g's buy qtr's,oz's + then you dont have to deal with getting retailed

8. i had god gifts a few weeks ago, it was great stuff. i personally wouldnt pay 30 for a gram, but if thats the going rate for great stuff in your area id say go for it

9. Gods gift is some good bud, but without a doubt not worth $30 a g. Tell him that you'll pay 20 and if he says no, and you really want the bud, then $25. He is just trying to scam you. Even if prices are high, most places (outside of Cali) is $20 a g for dank. $30 is just his BS way of making money off suckers.

But to tell you a little about the bud. The God's Gift I smoked was incredibly dank and had purps all outside and inside the bud. A bowl out of a glass pipe shared between me and my friend got us both ripped. And I have a high tolerance (smoke everyday), and it still was once of the best buds I have smoked. It really gets the mind goin with some crazy fuckin thoughts.

If it's dank as fuck, go for the $25 a g.

10. Yeah like others said, no bud is worth 30 a g. Just try and get it down from there, and if anything see if you can take a toke of it - then just don't buy it :p

$25 a g at max, but try to get lower than that...