Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

God's Gift

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Horus XCIII, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Anyone had it? I'm picking up six grams in a little bit. Some Richmond smokers I was hanging out with said it was incredible. I'll try to post pics but I suck at taking them.

2. yea that shit was good we got that out in the socal clinics. tasty definately gets you faded. youll be happy

3. You're smoking me?!?

4. a dude I know had some a while back, it was some home grown, looked like bammer, but it was good.

5. GOD'S GIFT, That I was lucky enough to sample
    [​IMG]

6. If it has a rainbow of colors, you know that shit's good.

7. that shit is ridiculous, that's the craziest shade of blue/purp i've ever seen +rep

8. of course not all Gods Gift looks like that... I've had GG before, really amazing smoke but I dont remember it being a "rainbow of colors."

Gods Gift wont do you wrong :)

9. If weed were legal this is the quality i would expect at least haha.