Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gods gift

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 253chief, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Has anybody had it b4 it's some fire

2. It's pretty.

3. Weed in general is god's gift. :smoke:

4. yeah i got some from this random guy thats was my friends driend but yo can tell he grew and shit... it was the densest nug ive ever had and it was straight fire...

5. Okay i've tried getting this answer before. Is this "god's vagina" with a different name? Like a different name to make it more professional.

6. If you are referring to "god's pussy" then no, god's gift is a different strain.

God's pussy is TGA's Vortex just renamed by a dispensary owner for the medical cup.

7. I just remember my friends tellin me they were trippin out from this bud on their drive back to mass from colorado. It's too bad they ran out before I actually got to try any. It's definately high on my list of strains to smoke