God's Gift

Discussion in 'General' started by JayMintz, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Currently blasted atm from God's Gift and the Magic Flight Launch Box. Ahh really nice mellow high, just sitting back listening to the new Mumford and Sons album.

What are some things you guys like to do, and how you guys liking the MFLB, any tips? or thoughts, loving it so far.

2. i like to compose stories when i'm stoned, i'll draw illustrations for them sometimes too, just characters. i'll put funk jazz radio on pandora while i do this. It's a blast!

3. I like reading about nature science.

4. Normally just veg out. Watch some shit on netflix. Browse GC. Read about something online.

I do like the drawing idea, I should start doing that.

Though I find that almost every time I get stoned by myself and don't have something else to do, I ALWAYS gravitate towards documentaries about crime/murder/gangs/prison/serial killers

I've loved macabre stuff since I was a kid, my parents always thought it was weird as fuck haha

5. I like my MFLB. I use it for stealth toking on campus sometimes, but not often. It's nice when i use it, i just feel like it is missing something. With stronger batteries i'm sure it would be better.

6. Gods gift is to ingest chemicals that disrupt normal brain functions that make us realize what we really are. Our population is no different from that of a bee hive or ant colony.

7. What? lol

8. I got (4) 2350 mah batteries for my MFLB for like $10 when I still used it, they do improve it significantly. Still won't come close to a desktop vape, but they help.

9. Hahah! i can't stop laughing.