Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

God's Gift, Triple X, Special K

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MDS, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Gotta love Sacramento prices.

Bought an ounce of God's Gift for $150, a gram of Triple X for $20, and an eighth of Special K for $35 :wave:

Attached Files:

2. First bud looks divine.

3. God gift
    Correction
    Gods Jizz

4. i know that bud in the first pic stank like something rotten OP, id take 64 zips please, keep green stay stoned and legalize or decriminalize, f*ck medical

5. Special K, bad name for a strain, just reminds me of Ketamine.

Ooooother than that, nice grabs.

6. it already is lol, but yeah we're striving for legalization although i love the access of bud i have thanks to medical i say fuck that shit and legalize it.

7. hehe special k

8. Very nice bud :)

Never had any of those strains, def seen them on the menus thou

9. God's Gift was the loudest of the lot. I picked that strain up from a buddy who grows it. Wasn't aware of how great it was until I checked it out further. Knocks you on your ass!

10. [quote name='"Two-One"']Special K, bad name for a strain, just reminds me of Ketamine.

Ooooother than that, nice grabs.[/quote]

Your say that like its a bad thing :p

Dank buds op

11. God's Gift is the dankest bud I ever smoked

12. mmmm i can smell that thick indica aroma from the gods gift from here

13. How is it 150 for the oz but 20 a gram and 35 a eigth for the other stuff?

Great weed OP