Goddamn this site just tops all anti-drug propoganda.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sad Panda, Nov 17, 2003.

1. That cartoon went nowhere....5 years later some guy is in jail...is it the same kid from before? NOBODY KNOWS!!

And what the hell is up with this one? What did they do wrong?

http://www.lawforkids.org/Cartoons/3.cfm

2. Stereo types are hard to break when they can only see what they believe....

I think that kid selling at school was wrong..

3. hey mikeeeeeeeeee! i didnt know u where down with the chronic!! lol. mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

4. that some funny stuff the good kid 5 years later is in a dead end job and he's a tool and the other guy in the pic lost the hat shaved his head and is a tweaker
    .............well thats the way i see it and its all cuZ of that evil pot plant damn that evil stuff............................puff puff

5. are you sure thats not fake? Because if those are real, they are the saddest attempts at anti-drug bullshit I have ever seen.

I really like the one were the kid gets his temps, then gets his lisence, it had such a great postive message being: ummmmmmmmmmmmm, when your 16 you get your liscense???

6. Haha, those cartoons are such bullshit. Damn, going on my scooter without eye protection? Man, what was I thinking? I even forgot my permission slip....
    Oh, and doesnt that guy for 5 years later look just like Scott Ian from Anthrax, man even down to the shaved head and goatee.

7. those cartoons make no point, two kids are driving they get pulld over and arrested?? for what?? and the 5years later one, the first one given, whats with the guy pointing at the chart?? its jst crazy

8. im going to light up a bowl and watch those cartoons to laugh my ass off, haha..

9. ^
    hah, i was looking at that one like.. um.. what??

10. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

11. talk about your screwed up websites... gee