Goddamn kidney stones

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperMonkey26, Dec 9, 2009.

1. So here I sit, 3:45am. I was awoken around midnight with a kidney stone in my left side. Sometimes it's good to live a mile from the emergency room. I have to be at work at 7am so no point in going back to sleep. On top of that I was never sent a water bill so I didn't think about it, and came home to find my water cut off yesterday afternoon. I won't be able to get it reconnected until they open today. Been a crappy week so far, I'm rambling, damn pain medicine. Wait! I have weed. That should help.

2. damn that fucking blows I hear kidney stones are one of the most painful things a guy can go through. I fucking hate that when you wake up at an odd hour close to when your supposed to be up anyway ts like a rip on your sleeping time

3. Oh definetly. I have been getting them often for about the last ten years. Numerous females have told me it's worse than giving birth, or at least on the level. Either way it sucks being woken up in the middle of the night feeling like someone is kicking you in the kidney and nuts simultaniously over and over.

4. I feel you bro, my dad has these all the time and its like the only time ive ever seen him in pain, and its bad. I like to not think about it but i know they're most likely right around the corner for me since they can be hereditary:(. I've heard a guy that's an X marine tell my dad hes been shot before, and hes also had a kidney stone, he said he'd rather be shot again any day than have another one. Atleast they'll give u the good pain killers, but still hang in there man.