God will not return until we admit that we cannot love him just as he cannot love us.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Gnostic Christian Bishop, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And why is that?

Not a collapse. A rebirth with a new God.

Witness God. What the hell does that mean when nothing can be known of the unfathomable God.

There is nothing that can be witnessed as nothing said of God can ever be proven to be real unless he shows his genocidal son murdering face here.

Regards
    DL

3. God was never here.

Who made Puma Punku then? I think the God of all religions is our engineer......but did THEY create the universe, space and time? I'm going to have to call bullshit on that. Man is a genetically modified species meant to serve as a slave race of workers. Why the hell else would they be mining gold at 1000 feet in Peru 50,000 years ago? And who put that value on Gold? Not to mention...where did all the copper go? http://www.science-frontiers.com/sf090/sf090a01.htm
     Somethings up.
     But if there is some dude in heaven giving babies cancer and allowing tyranny.........I'm gonna fuck him up when I get the chance!

5. #46 Shiva Blaster, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Some brainwashed mofos up in here.....   :hide:

6. Seems like.

Regards
    DL

7. No such thing as Illuminati. 

/\\ L A cul /\\B
    E /\\ isa /\\ 1
    L I /\\ B/\\ T6
    O 6 /\\ U R 
    M U Osis G

Yes and no. We all live in oligarchies and lie to ourselves and call them democracies.

The oligarchs are the Illuminati but are not usually conspiring together and they do not think of themselves that way.

We like drama and have mostly just made up all the junk about them. 

Regards
    DL

WTF?

10.  Too complicated. Oh well. 

I can KIS.

Do you have to show your love for others by works and deeds?

Regards
    DL

11. [quote name="Gnostic Christian Bishop" post="19359304" timestamp="1389992015"]Try reading the O P and see who is judging. Pot is making you mentally lazy.That or disrupting your maturing speed.RegardsDL[/quote]Hey gnostic christian bishop pass me the unmentionables bro... you're clearly on em

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.