Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

God Weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CannabisMan, Apr 24, 2009.

1. The other day I wanted some herb and my buddy said he knew someone who had God

Weed. I ended up buying a blunt of it and it got me really high after about a bowl.

Has anyone here heard of or smoked this? :smoking:

2. names dont mean shit

3. qqqqffffttttt

4. Ok? I asked if you've heard of it or smoked it :rolleyes:

5. I smoke God weed before going to church!

6. Ive smoked God Bud before. (That Was the Name)

The shit was good.

7. Never smoked it. I have heard of god's gift. Assuming a given dealer isn't a fake....then naming their weed God obviously is meant to imply it's amazingness. To my knowledge there is no strain called God. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

8. Thanks to everybody for the input :)

9. 'God' is a fairly common strain in Canada. I've never seen it around my area (NE USA) before, but then again I do live close to nowhere.

10. I've heard of people call schwag god weed. It's just a name sometimes dealers call weed made up names just for the awe.

Kinda like if someone says hey I got some god weed you wanna buy a bag?
    Sounds much better than "Hey I got some basic regs, nothing special. Want to buy a bag?

11. I guess but I've been smoking for a long time and the stuff I got wasn't schwag. I can tell the

difference ;)

12. you're a nebaskan? Haha had no idea!

13. Oh I have no doubt :) I'm just saying sometimes dealers name their no name bud just for the appeal of it.

And you should pick up some more of it, if it got you ripped like you said :smoking:

14. Haha, NE was supposed to mean NorthEast, USA ;)

15. I've smoked Church Kush before seeing God.:eek:

16. God and I trade seeds.

17. Somewhat true. But I have to say not always true.

And what your buddy was talking about is probably God's Gift.

18. Cthulu and I trade seeds.

His shit is out of this world.

19. Ia ia Cthulhu fhtagn!

It gets you stoned then eats your SOUL.

20. Like some one said before i smoked chruch kush before also never heard of God Weed b4