God - The study of a debate

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Salviasagewise, May 3, 2007.

1. Okay, so this thread isn't about flaming each others beliefs, nor am I trying to disrespect anyone's beliefs. I propose a question in nature, so anyone with answers, comments, or rebut is welcome to post. I will reply often according to other responses. This is a study, so I ask that people please take it serious and participate. I will add my own opinions as well.

The questions them self are firstly directed to those who have a belief in a god as a supreme.

Is 'God' goodly?(Add Explanation of your answer please. A simple yes or no is not productive.)

Is the God's nature oppressive?(Add Explanation of your answer please. A simple yes or no is not productive.)

Is God Supreme?(Add Explanation of your answer please. A simple yes or no is not productive.)

2. I'm not yet ready to reveal all of my beliefs in this thread, however, I will admit that I do see that the truth is nothing but the truth and will never be anything but the truth.

"I will be God for you if you want one. what do you want to do?

I want to be with someone that won't lie to me. I don't care who. I will never Lie to you. Test me. Ask me anything.

I am truth. I am me and I can talk to any other intelligent life at the moment."

You give me an image of self-being or "Alpha-Self-Omega". I am not saying you are wrong in this philosophy, however, you're answers are aversions from the essence of the questions at hand.

Don't mind my crude critique of you're pseudo-answers, its all part of my study...

According to what I see of your belief in the bit you have provided.....here are my conclusions:

"I will be God for you if you want one. what do you want to do?"

If you are willing to be god, then you are not god. We established that the truth is nothing more than the truth. There can be no decision.

"I want to be with someone that won't lie to me. I don't care who. I will never Lie to you. Test me. Ask me anything."

If you say you will never lie, then you have yet lied already. The truth IS, without perception.

"I am truth. I am me and I can talk to any other intelligent life at the moment."

Talking is simple, but can you understand?

3. It's a strong Psychedelic with effects similar to LSD or Mescaline. I have done it....a few times.

If the door isn't already open, then there is no hand to shake

4. Salviasagewise: You conveniently forgot to define what you mean by god. How can you expect anyone to give reasoned answers to your questions, when the premise of the question is not clear?

5. Zylark, you conveniently forgot to read that I wrote

"The questions them self are firstly directed to those who have a belief in a god as a supreme." =P Its alright though.

6. I see. I'll just lean back and see where this leads. :D

7. Me, no. This is Salviasagewise thread. I'll just await and see where it developes before responding any more in it.

8. Ok, If I wait with you you'll have someone to talk to anyways.

9. Is God goodly? Is humans humanely?

Without God's nature there would never be an instance of oppression, so is it better to have it or not? To live in an oppressive nature rather than not live at all, is a valid question. But we must not forget one man's oppression can also be another man's freedom.

If God is Supreme, then we must be little Gods walking around, without any free will. Like a pre-ordained play with badly cast of actors and actresses, we all fall like dominos if God wills it so.

10. I see truth. If you want to do anything with me I am here.

11. If you can see the truth then you cannot speak it.

But if you are the truth then you can easily live it.

12. Yes. Do you want to smoke a bowl of marijuanna with me?

What do you like

13. If you are willing, then I will accept. But when you look away, I will store all that you have gave to me, for it to be my own.

14. agreed. how do we meet?

15. I will go where my feet take me.

16. I am here waiting. at the moment, sitting.

17. Nice answers =)

As for you, smoke. I do have a question for you, who seems to have the answer to all questions ;P.

Here we go...

Which came first... The chicken or the egg?

18. I don't know.

I have no chicken to ask. Do you think one would answer?

If you have one to ask. ask it. then tell me.

19. Do you have to ask someone if you exist to know whether or not you exist?

In truth the question was a joke, though there can only be one correct answer. "it doesn't matter" ;P

I do have another legit question, or rather I'd like to take a poll.

Does Evil exist?

20. Do you hate.