Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

God the internet is amazing. And people are stupid.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SaintsForce, Mar 19, 2009.

1. I was just kinda being bored and surfing anti drug websites, and I found this AMAZING post...

Anny, 5/30/2008 11:59:55 AM
    My younger brother died from smoking marijuana.

My brother was a nice kid, decent friends, decent looks, etc. He never got into any trouble. But one day, he decided to go to one of those house parties he dreamed about. So he did. There was marijuana at the party. He was pressured into doing it by his "friends". Eventually he gives in and does 1 puff. But his friends didn't think that was enough. They made him smoke the entire joint. By the time they were done with him, he had smoke 13 joints.

At this point, he began foaming at the mouth and spasming uncontrolably. His "friends" let him lay there for 10minutes before calling 9-11. When the paramedics arrived, it was too late. During the Autopsy, they discovered he had 3 times the lethal dosage of THC*in his body.

I almost shit my pants I was laughing so hard after reading that.

2. hahaha this post made my day. :smoking: +rep

3. you're right about people being stupid

this should be in a different forum

4. OHH, thats where its from!

a couple of weeks ago somebody copy pasted that and everyone killed him over it on these forums and he got banned.. lol..

5. fuck man i want my friends to give me 13 joints

6. sorry to smoke, as you can see by looking at my posts, I'm fairly new, so I wasn't exactly sure where to post it to.
    Where should it be?

7. sounds like part of a 13yr olds school assignment/composition

8. That dumbass called the joints, marijuana cigarettes.. I know that's what they are but fuckin no one calls it that

9. Stupid people these days eh :)

10. he was probably trying to be funny. As in like the whole "Reefer Madness" type thing.

Marihuana, is a very dangerous and uncontrollable drug, after just one or two puffs of a Marihuana cigarette, users may lose their mind.

Haha, thanks OP that made my day.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

11. alright, well has anyone seen this one?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhjwUR2SeAE&feature=related"]YouTube - Anti Weed Commercial[/ame]

Sorry that this is still in the wrong forum apparently, but I don't know where to put it and I'm home solo for SB so I'm bored as hell.

And if you're seeing fucking TALKING DOGS, you're probably not only smoking pot. haha

12. Well the lethal dose of Marijuana is 1500 pounds in about 15 minutes time to induce death.
    He had 3 times the lethal dose so he smoked around 4500 pounds in 13 joints, roughly 400 pounds a joint.Id say thats quite a fatty.Man that sounds like a party I would have liked to be at.:smoking:

13. So about four joints is deadly. If that were the case, everyone on this site would be dead.

14. LOL I know if someone gave me 13 joints for free I would go bat shit.

15. the history was obviously made by a troll , and have been posted already

16. quoted for truth, hahahaha

17. REEFERS :smoking:

18. Exactly.

+ this would have been bigger than a 24 inch cock if it had actually happened. Our grandkids would hear about that :p

19. for sure man, the second i read that i though WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS NEVER HAPPEN TO ME!!!!