God smokes weed :D

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420 jointops, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Clouds are an aerosol formed when the air is saturated with water vapor and reaches it's dew point through adiabatic cooling. Condensation is when a gas is turned into a liquid and water vapor is a gas so yes, in fact condensation does occur in clouds.
    The more you know. :hello:

2. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']

Clouds are an aerosol formed when the air is saturated with water vapor and reaches it's dew point through adiabatic cooling. Condensation is when a gas is turned into a liquid and water vapor is a gas so yes, in fact condensation does occur in clouds.
    The more you know. :hello:[/quote]

It occurs, but to say "clouds are condensation" is wrong.

3. This thread has caused absolute dumbassery.

4. All I can say for sure is that....I don't know :confused_2:

5. God is a certain kind of fungus

6. There is a recorded 398 Gods in history.

There is not much difference between me and you. See... You believe in 1 god and dismiss all other 397 Gods. I believe in 0 gods and dismiss the other 398 gods.

Number of gods I dismiss: 398
    Number of gods you dismiss: 397

We are not much different you and I. The margin for our difference is very little. When math is plugged in, we are only different by 0.25% It's not even half close to 1%.

7. [quote name='"Snuggles"']There is a recorded 398 Gods in history.

There is not much difference between me and you. See... You believe in 1 god and dismiss all other 397 Gods. I believe in 0 gods and dismiss the other 398 gods.

Number of gods I dismiss: 398
    Number of gods you dismiss: 397

We are not much different you and I. The margin for our difference is very little. When math is plugged in, we are only different by 0.25% It's not even half close to 1%.[/quote]

Are you counting dark lord Satan in that mix?

8. Ricky Gervais?

9. Yep, even Megatron is in there.

10. im ordained. i give half assed weddings for my friends because i charge weed. half the ceremony is watching my favorite clips of the movie.

11. I think your an asshole, big deal if you don't believe as time passes more and more people turn they're back on him when the time comes don't expect to be welcomed back with open arms the pain heals the scar doesn't these are just my thoughts GOT A PROBLEM DON'T POST SHIT THEN THX TO ALL YOU GUYS WHO ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING POSITIVE INSTEAD OF ALL THESE NEGATIVES I THOUGHT MY FIRST POST WOULD TURN INTO SOME SORT OF HATE THREAD

- joint ops

12. I honesty don't know if there is an higher power, but I'm not interested to joining man-made religions.

13. #53 420Prospect, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    Our gods (Aliens) are much smarter than us, and don't need to use drugs. Clouds are condensation and gasses and shit. I think you are stupid n gay!

If you believe in any man mad religion, you are infact stupid as fuck. Aliens are our gods and there is plenty of evidence that actually makes sense and that is actually still here! Unlike some fucking dirty book some asshole wrote back in the day because he was bored as fuck and trolled millions of people.

Just like jesus, o hai i'm like gods son bros, so yea like listen to what i have to say, cause i'm loike gods son cause like hes in the sky and came down and fucked my slut of a mom and i was made so like yea i'll die for all ur sins l.o.l as long as u think im cool and talk about me for millions of years idc ill die im sick of this hot dry desert and all u jews anyways!

JESUS CHRIST EXPLAINED^

14. Clouds don't exist

15. For real man wtf is wrong with people on this site?

"clouds are just god smoking weed!"

"there is no god, religion is stupid Christians are stupid, religious people are so self righteous and ignorant and hilarious"

GC didn't used to be like this..

16. Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.

17. i had some repsect for your opinion on the first post.. aaand its gone.

18. God, one of the greatest stories ever told.

19. just like how how native americans went extinct, no one knows