God smokes weed :D

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420 jointops, Aug 9, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

This is true, or atleast for the most part[/quote]

All the time... Those traits are inscribed into their belief system... Just take 420jointwhateverhisnameis, for an example

2. [quote name='"420 jointops"']@nzstoner well excuse him for giving you life god has a plan and its almost done[/quote]

Again, God isn't real, God was invented by humanity because it was the most logical explanation for things at the time, science explains almost everything an is a helluva alot more logical and makes alot more sense than an invisible man in the sky making everything magically

3. When someone has an inaginary friend they are called crazy but when a group of people have an imaginary friend it's called religion

4. [quote name='"DreamHaze"']

All the time... Those traits are inscribed into their belief system... Just take 420jointwhateverhisnameis, for an example[/quote]

I agree, it's usually "I'm right your wrong I don't listen to reason or rationality"

5. i honestly wish i could believe in god and heaven then everything would have a reason...it's just hard to believe tho

6. [quote name='"nzstoner"']i honestly wish i could believe in god and heaven then everything would have a reason...it's just hard to believe tho[/quote]

Everything does have a reason, life is so complex and amazing, we're a bunch of atoms and stardust that make up a concious being

7. Alot of stupid stupid people on this thread.

8. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']Alot of stupid stupid people on this thread.[/quote]

Care to elaborate on who are being stupid?

9. I love how the dude just posts some random high thoughts and good vibes and everyone just takes a shit on his beliefs.

10. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']Alot of stupid stupid people on this thread.[/quote]

I agree . A LOT OF STUPID people on this thread, but hey what can you do ? lol just sit back and laugh at the stupidity.

11. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

Again, God isn't real, God was invented by humanity because it was the most logical explanation for things at the time, science explains almost everything an is a helluva alot more logical and makes alot more sense than an invisible man in the sky making everything magically[/quote]

This is where I think atheists fall short. They assume thier belief as absolute fact when no one can know for sure. Also I think too many atheists assume if you believe in god
    you are a christian. Which is not the case at all.

12. [quote name='"wuidd420"']

This is where I think atheists fall short. They assume thier belief as absolute fact when no one can know for sure. Also I think too many atheists assume if you believe in god
    you are a christian. Which is not the case at all.[/quote]

Most people on here live in western civilization and christianity is the most predominant religion in these areas. That is why atheist usually are talking about christans when they are talking about the belief in god.

13. I figure Gods real, its just not in the way people think. Not a big bearded man sitting in a chair in the sky. More like one big consciousness that everyone starts from and goes back to when they die.
    I mean, if there was a being that has been there since the beginning of time and has the power to create an entire universe and countless species, how could it be something we could fathom? We wouldn't be able too. So the argument that "If Gods here why doesn't he show himself" really doesn't make any sense. We couldn't handle seeing something like that.
    And God is an "It" not a "He".

14. [quote name='"SonicKush"']I figure Gods real, its just not in the way people think. Not a big bearded man sitting in a chair in the sky. More like one big consciousness that everyone starts from and goes back to when they die.
    I mean, if there was a being that has been there since the beginning of time and has the power to create an entire universe and countless species, how could it be something we could fathom? We wouldn't be able too. So the argument that "If Gods here why doesn't he show himself" really doesn't make any sense. We couldn't handle seeing something like that.
    And God is an "It" not a "He".[/quote]

i think much more like you. have you ever heard of deism?

15. Jesus you guys what the fuck. You guys don't have to be dicks. I myself don't believe in god but I respect the OPs opinion and if he was real that would be a really large smoke sesh with all the angels

THIS ISN'T AN ARGUMENT ABOUT RELIGION!!!!

16. Just looked it up, and I guess that's my position on it. Makes perfect sense to me.

17. no christ!
    im really not buying in to this whole christ thing!

18. You know on a forum like this you'd expect more open minded people about concepts like religion but it seems like the majority is keen on knocking it down. It's cool, have your own opinions and all but don't be rude about it. Let people think what they wish.

19. cloud are condensation not pot smoke

20. [quote name='"louis xiv"']cloud are condensation not pot smoke[/quote]

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

About the not pot part... I'm pretty sure condensation is the shit on the outside of a cold glass.