God of War III

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Mr.Greeny, Mar 21, 2010.

1. I just picked up a copy of God of War III, and let me tell you. It is everything I expected it to be plus a little more. The graphics in it is amazing. Are there any other GOW fans out their?

2. yes lol it was so good ..i thought it would be longer though i beat it in 8 hrs

3. I think God of war 3 looks great i really liked gow collection dantes inferno darksiders and ninja gaiden 2 but hated bayonetta out of 67 games its the only one i traded in way overhyped cheesy and the story makes no sense from playing the first 2 gow the combat is very deep and better than its peers by the way im confused by the lenghth of the game some say 9 hours some 12 and some as high as 15.

4. Heh, a five year old could have done that, now do it in Chaos mode yo. I bet it won't be as easy. Right now it's kicking my ass...

5. The boss battles are so fucking crazy in this game, especially the Cronos battle....just fucking epic

6. god i'll probably never get to play GOWIII do to never playing a PS3. I was obsessed when the first god of war came out. shit i have this huge poster with kratos and hydra and olympus on it.

7. I want it so bad. Too bad I dont have the funds atm to buy it. Maybe I can con my g/f into buying it for me :devious:

8. just got it yesterday. It's simply amazing...

9. It's awesome, I beat it on Normal and Titan pretty quickly, they also said that there will probably be a DLC because they had to cut a TON of boss fights, including a lot of boss fights against Titans.

Nemean Cestus' are for the fucking win, clubbed the fuck out of Zeus with those motherfuckers.

It was so satisfying when I rammed the Sword of Olympus through Zeus and Gaia's Heart at the same time.. I was like YEAH MOTHERFUCKER GET SOME!!! Haha

10. dude! Spoiler..

11. lol yea what a spoiler , i thought that the god of war would die at the very end and it would say in big letters "if only you could have ....." (credits start rolling up the screen)