God Of 420's Glass Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by God Of 420, Nov 5, 2009.

1. #1 God Of 420, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    So i was smoking a bowl of some fine cannabis and i decided to start a thread for all of my pieces.

Spoon - 42 Degrees, Ann Arbor
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 God Of 420, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    My brother's bubbler - Local blower
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18mm slide - Local blower
    [​IMG]

3. I love your bubbler

4. All are great pieces. Especially that bubbler.. What did it cost?

5. the bubbler is actually my brother's piece, he didnt pay that much for it because his buddy blew it

6. glad you finally got better pix up that bubbler is tight

but honestly that spoon looks so fucking tite, i love the white cloud in the blue.

and that carb is massive ( fucker must rip eh? )

:D

7. oh it rips pretty hard

8. Nothing tokes better than an old pop can pipe....

I wish I could find me a glass blower that could blow me (LOL) a permanent pop can pipe out of glass....

9. Nice spoon, and that bub is ill

10. Mitten Madness in here!

Represent Ann Arbor area right here.

Where are you at if you dont mind me asking?
    Been searching for a minute now about a custom piece done locally.

oh yeah, nice glass :smoke:

11. I reside in the rochester area

12. 42 Degrees has some of the best glass in the midwest. Go in there almost every week and I am never disapointed.

13. All of these pieces are officially shattered.:eek:

14. That bubbler is the hotness. Do you mind sharing about how much it ran you?

15. it's my brothers piece, it didnt cost too much because his buddy mAde it but it would normally sell for around $250. sorry to say though that all of these pieces (except the slide) are no longer with us today... thanks to my parents

16. I love the pipe and slide but the bub has too many different colors for me :p
    Sucks for the loss though, I'd be so pissed if my parents would get rid of such sick pieces

17. i feel ya.. my mom recently took my mini bubb, 2 glass pipes (she made me smash one with a hammer!) and a $95 dollar authentic JBD bong(before they got raided).
    im really pissed cuz all i got is this pathetic 5 buck glass from venice :(

18. The bowl is awesome dude, I wanna get one lol

19. I live in rochester!

20. I seriously doubt a 95$ JBD. But maybe. If you have a buddy who can blow bubblers like that then getting new glass should be a breeze. lets see the new stuff. it's been almost a year since that happened.