Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

God Loves Me.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Carne Seca, May 21, 2013.

1. #1 Carne Seca, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    Last week I was running low on weed and I knew I had to make a dash to the local producer on Saturday or I would be shit out of luck Sunday and Monday (producer is closed).  I had it all planned out.  I had enough to last through Friday night and while running errands on Saturday I would pick up some more.  

Well, Saturday was fucking CRAZY. I live in the middle of no where with one town about 11 miles from my house.  I'm between this town and the Navajo Nation.  Everyone had the same idea.  Everyone was spending money at the same time in San Juan County.  Bumper to bumper traffic.  Every grocery store line I stood in took at least 20-30 minutes to get checked out.  It was insane.  I didn't even get a chance to eat lunch.  Well in all the madness and frustration I completely forgot about my weed dilemma until after the producer was closed.   By this time I was completely dry.  I was contemplating a long dry weekend.  

When I got off work early today I decided to move the furniture around in my bedroom.  It's warming up and I wanted to get my bed under the window.  I love falling asleep while watching the stars and the feel of the wind on my skin.  It's even better when I'm stoned.  I keep my weed and paraphernalia in a cabinet.  I was cleaning it out to move across the room (I keep my books in it too).  I tipped it to get to the back of the cabinet when a shiny little package fell off the top shelf:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is two grams of Northern Lights.  My favorite strain of all time.  I bought this three weeks ago.  I didn't even notice it was missing.  Then I happened to look up at the clock (I have no idea why) and lo and behold the time was 4:20 pm.   I started laughing.  I ran to get my camera to document it.  The memory card wasn't in it.  I found it in the computer, put it in, focused and....... right when I snapped a photo the time changed.  

[​IMG]

Finding my favorite strain of weed I didn't know I had on a day when I was convinced it would be dry PLUS finding it at 4:20.   God loves me.  

Edit:  The icing in the cake?  I'm making tacos tonight.  Life is good.

On another note. During my bedroom arranging I managed to lose the remote to my television.  The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.  

2. Cool story

3. Damn bro, glad you found a lost stash. poor old me in illinois would be lucky to find a little nugget that got stuck in the holes in my grinder! lol you definately win!

4. Toke on man!

I was halfway through my bowl and my lighter ran out of gas.
    Can't find another one. And have no butane left.
    I have a shitload of zippos too, even the pipe ones. But I don't have fluid.
    I've been looking for a match or bic throughout the house without luck.
    I'm to lazy to go out right now.
    so I rolled a j that I'll spark up later tonight with the stove i guess. Then with the same joint I'll finish the bowl.

I plan on being fucking high.
    Tomorrow I'll go for a lighter, and a half (why the fuck not)

Sorry for the ranting, I'm semihigh and mad

5. The lighter problem is such a common problem with some people! lol I collect and smoke cigars as a hobby so, luckily I have a plethora of lighters lol

And that was a good story btw! Short and fun because most of us can probably relate lol. 

6. Somebody's watching out for you ! This made the rest of my night, thanks for sharing :) and happy toking :bongin:

7. #7 Carne Seca, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    No problémo, Señor.   I am right now enjoying a toke and watching the stars come out.   :)

edit:  Where in Gay Hell is my damned remote?  

8. Most inspiring story of a man and his nug, living so close together. Enjoy dem nugs

9. The icing in the cake?  I'm making tacos tonight.  [​IMG]

10. I love when this happens.. I often compare it to finding a 20 or 50.00 dollar bill in an old jacket that you haven't worn in years, great feeling.
    Cheers!

11. The remote is still in the ether somewhere.....  

12. when i cant find a lighter i resort to a glass rod on the stove.   i love smoking with the glow rod but heating it slowly on the stove isnt ideal

13. Finding weed you didn't know you had is always the best! I stash little amounts in random places just so I can forget about it and then go hunting when I'm dry. It's like a little present.

14. looks more than 2 gs

It's a gift that keeps on giving.  :p

16. It is two grams of Northern Lights.  My favorite strain of all time
    [​IMG]

17. lol it couldn't just be "I found weed" 
    haha cause finding weed makes you feel so damn good, you'd think a god loved you :laughing:

18. Man, so glad you found that hidden stash! So perfect on the timing too.....lol....what luck!

19. Hell of a telling! that was some nice uplifting moral boosting stuff man.thanks for sharing,best ithing ive read all day! love man love it! god bless!