Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

God is Talking To the Weed Smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenTakeFlame, Dec 2, 2010.

1. God Is Talking to the Drunks & Weed Smokers

29 Who has woe? Who has sorrow?
    Who has strife? Who has complaints?
    Who has needless bruises? Who has bloodshot eyes?
    30 Those who linger over wine,
    who go to sample bowls of mixed wine.
    31 Do not gaze at wine when it is red,
    when it sparkles in the cup,
    when it goes down smoothly!
    32 In the end it bites like a snake
    and poisons like a viper.
    33 Your eyes will see strange sights,
    and your mind will imagine confusing things.
    34 You will be like one sleeping on the high seas,
    lying on top of the rigging.
    35 “They hit me,” you will say, “but I'm not hurt!
    They beat me, but I don't feel it!
    When will I wake up
    so I can find another drink?”
    - Proverbs 23

Whoever said God never knew we would fall into things that would alter our minds. He is All Knowing. He knew people would turn to it for temporary excitement and for a good time.. He knows this generation could potentially have it the worst. Look around, all we see is people chasing money and spending money. When money doesn't satisfy many turn to some sort of habit that eases our thoughts for the moment and then were right back to reality. Everyone nowadays is lighting up ganja like He created man to plant seeds and burn them later... + sipping liquor like there's no dead end.. Some know the ugliness of their habits, but tend to block that thought out and continue to indulge in it everyday like its an aid to our life issues. The truth is, it only distorts it and keeps us on that same cycle. Some wont admit their addiction to these things, which is living in denial. But there are also some who aren't ashamed to claim their addiction to getting high and getting drunk. Well no matter the category you stand under it is still an issue that the Lord has already addressed. Its an issue whether were ashamed or not that has to come to an end. There's people that depend on these things to get their minds of everything and just want to sit on a cloud. I would say someone that does not indulge in these things are 'sitting on the plant'... In other words if its part of your life, the 'plant is sitting on you' and its crushing your idea of where your dependency should really be. God is good to us, and He is well aware of all that we do, what we will do, and what we would have done if we had the opportunity. Nothing in the Good Book is written just to take up space. In this particular verse He asks Who has woe? Who has sorrow? Who has strife? Who has complaints? Who has needless bruises? Who has bloodshot eyes? Because He knows those who do, truly desires His love and His blessings on their lives; but are sidetracked by their surroundings and belief in a drug that makes them feel better. He is not just asking these questions for one to identify which has to do with them, but He also wants you to stop turning to these drugs that technically harms us and to turn our lives and attention to Him. Love is God and God is Love. His arms are out to those who are reaching out to Him, and even those who have their arms crossed because they believe their satisfied with their way of life... God is calling us. How dare we put the One who made us on hold until were ready to answer. Come to the Lord the way you are, repent of your sins and selfish ways because its time for change

2. cool story bro

3. Did you think this one up all by yourself there big guy?

4. Riveting tale chap!

Might i add, GOD MADE IT, ITS BEEN USED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS, GTFO

Have a nice day :wave:

5. so ur saying were all addicted to weed? i dont believe thats true... i do believe in god and all but he wouldnt put something on this earth that would harm us... js.

6. No, its straight from the Good Book bro

7. Im about to prove you soooooo wrong with a book that isnt even mine

Prepare to be astonished:

Genesis 1.29: "God said, "See, I give you every seed-bearing plant that is upon all the earth, and every tree that has seed-bearing fruit; they shall be yours for food."

"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine that maketh glad the heart of man and oil to make his face to shineth." (Psalm 104:14-15)

"The Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest. For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Is. 18:4-5)

"And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more." (Ezekiel 34:29)

"One believeth that he may eat all things. Another...eateth herbs. ... Let us not, therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brother's way. I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean. For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Ghost." (Epistle of St. Paul: Romans 14: 2,3,13,14,17)

AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE:

"And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielding her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations." (Rev. 22:1-2)

8. Thanks for your opinion, I'm glad you have some form of spirituality. I'm sure a bunch of people will come in here bashing the bible, and I myself have a different interpretation of it, but moral guidance is the overall goal is it not?

9. A plant never harmed anyone if its left where it was planted without something to ignite a reaction.

10. I revel in sin.

11. Maaan, I roll my j's with bible paper! :eek: :cool:

12. Bro, it's personal belief, not fact.

Don't get it twisted.

13. So thats almost like saying poison ivy was created to be eaten..

14. You realize that first of all, when it says "bloodshot eyes" - they are talking about people getting bloodshot eyes from drinking, getting fucked up. Not weed. The entire thing is about alcohol.

And even if they were talking about weed, you realize the "bible" is just a big collection of old wise tales that people passed down for hundreds of years, until someone decided to write them all down.... It's like when someone tells a story about a party at school. First time it's told it was ten or so people, great time. Then the 15th person tells the story and the next thing you know... someone died and arose from the dead 3 days later....... with a massive hangover.

15. Read my post, those are quotes from the bible

16. lol I've done this before :devious:

17. haha Bible paper has saved me on a couple occasions :smoke: