God I Hate That Buzz!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreeker, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Dont you hate it when you sit in a quiet room trying to work, and there is some little ass tiny buzz that drives you nuts, and you cant figure out if its inside your head or what!
    Goddamit i cant get this shit done, anyways, what irks you the most when you are trying to work?

2. you probably have tinnitus(sp?) I think I have it too.

3. lol i odnt think i do, i can ONLY hear it when im trying to work
    if im like falling asleep its quiet or just reading its quiet its fine
    BUT THERES SOME GAY ASS BUG I BET OR SOMETHING

4. i got that too, it pisses me off and makes it so i cant fall asleep
    i went to the doctors about it and they gave me neurontin and amitriptaline but neither of them do anything about it

i think it first started when i ate a bunch of morning glory seeds for the lsa content

5. wow i really hate that shit strange allways thought it was just me :p

6. hmmmm i wonder if u ate enough of the amiltriptaline if u'd trip, haha cuz i mean shit, tryptamines make u trip

edit: this just in

(overdose meaning taking more than recommended)

Symptoms of an amitriptyline overdose include seizures, confusion, drowsiness, agitation, hallucinations, and low blood pressure (dizziness, fatigue, fainting).

sounds quite a bit similar to this one

Symptoms of a diphenhydramine overdose include extreme sleepiness, confusion, weakness, ringing in the ears, blurred vision, large pupils, dry mouth, flushing, fever, shaking, insomnia, hallucinations, and possibly seizures.

thats benadryl by the way

so the end result, u can kinda trip off it, its more like delerium though

7. dont trip off of diphenhydromine. it makes you feel like a fucking drugged up robot. it has a terrable hangover and nothing makes sense. its also not really like tripping. it more like temperary schitzophrenia

i dont really want to try taking too much of the amytriptaline because i read erowid reports and they look really messed up

8. clean out your ears get those candles that you put in your ears fixes the ringing noise (for most people)

9. lol its not bothering me nwo that im watching tv, but i guess im not alone with that noise

10. if i'm up all night in my room writing and have the regular light on, it makes a buzzing sound so i got a lamp and it solved my problems.. i was going nuts.. that and leaking faucets drive me insane.. little constant sounds that you hope would stop but don't.. you know they keep coming..

find the source of the noise and fix it.. it's the only way to sleep..