God I fucking hate The police...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mimomontalvo, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so i get pulled over today after lunch for doing 35 in a 30 mph zone. the mother fucker doesnt even give me a break. clean slate for 4 fucking years and this asshole doesn't even cut me some slack. Gives me a citation for 70 fucking dollars. are you kidding me! I wish every asshole cop would fall over and die. now i have to deal with the bullshit from my insurance policy going up. god im pissed :mad::mad:

2. why is he the asshole for doing his job?

i don't get why people hate on cops so much

your the one who did the extra 5 mph haha

PWNT!

3. Ok, so you were speeding, you acknowledge you were speeding, you got caught speeding and it's the cop's fault? :laughing: :rolleyes:

Personal responsibility...It's a wonderful concept you should embrace. ;)

4. ^ you guys above are assholes

5mph above??? big fucking deal, everyone does that

cops needs to get a fucking real job and stop harassing people

5. Police should be protecting and serving, not harassing people for going 5mph over the speed limit.

6. #6 Jdahms, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2009
    Drug War Victims - Drug WarRant

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x9DZ0ZSE5E&feature=related]YouTube - Cop Arrests Fire Fighter for Helping Injured Person[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5QqqeEfpuw]YouTube - Chicago Police beat woman[/ame]

We recently had an innocent man MURDERED by police here in Chartown. The police who did it are on paid leave.

This is why I hate the police. Shit like this happens all the time.

Cops drive around going 60 in a 45 here in NC. I don't see how they get off pulling someone going 5 over unless it was in a neighborhood.

7. exactly....he was literally being an ass about it.......i think he was trying to meet a quota

8. yeah, until you go 1-2 miles above speed and limit get a ticket for it.

then its all like "wtf are they for real?!"

9. and if you were caught smoking
    are they fucking assholes too?

don't break laws when cops are around very simple

and for the police beatings and shit

stay out of there FUCKING way and nothing will happen

it works for me?

10. http://forum.grasscity.com/general/476445-cop-beats-down-special-ed-student.html

Sometime's you aren't even doing something illegal or "in their FUCKING way"

11. the police probably fucking hate you too. quit whining and be a responsible adult and pay the ticket.

12. fuck tha police?

13. police gotta get paided too! remember that and im sorry for the kid who got beaten.

14. Exactly.

That's fuckin retarded. 5 mph over the speed limit? Come on now.

15. no need to be an ass man....im just ranting to blow some steam., but w/e.

i dont have a problem with paying the ticket, its just the pettiness of the whole situation that has me a bit heated. Ive gone 4-5 years without any kind of violation, clean slate and everything, never missed a payment on my insurance. A warning would have sufficed. UNlucky for me i ended up running into a jerk of an officer.

16. yeah i hear you on that. jersey sucks dick too hahah

17. go to traffic court it will get dismissed its worth a try

18. At least he had the balls to pull you over. in my town they have a metal box to catch your speed and take your picture, with the cop pulled off to the next corner, try arguing with a letter in the mail the next day.

19. i definitely thinking about it .... im going to have to burn my last personal day from work to get this crap dropped. i take pride in my clean slate, man.

20. Do you live in a small town? Those cops are always the worst because they won't cut slack because they need the money. I got pulled over going 70 in a 65 only because it was night. We just smoked A blunt and had pipes on us. Me and another guy got a ticket for that so the cop didn't charge me with speeding

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.